- Your shopping cart is empty!
Remove whitehead in 2 weeks!
Some Skin Care Tips For You!
Taking care of your skin in general can go a long way in preventing whiteheads in the first place. Try these tips:
- Wash your face once in the evening. Use a mild product, like one from GIA Skinpert. You may also want to wash your face after working out or playing sports.
- Use lukewarm water for cleansing and bathing.
- Avoid harsh scrubs, which can cause skin irritation.
- Exfoliate a few times per week only. It helps to get rid of dead skin that can clog your pores, but exfoliating too much can actually cause further irritation and more acne problems.
- Wear a sunscreen specifically designed for the face. All-over sunscreens can clog facial pores.
- Wash your hair regularly, especially if you have long hair. Oil from your hair can clog your pores.
- Keep hair products away from your face.
- Clean your smartphone, pillowcase, and sunglasses regularly to get rid of oil, dirt, and bacteria.
If you wear makeup, there are few other things you should keep in mind:
- Wash your makeup off every night.
- Look for makeup products labeled “oil-free” and “noncomedogenic.” These are less likely to clog your pores.
- Throw out old makeup. Creams should be used within a few months, while powders can last up to a year.
- Avoid makeup jars, which can harbor bacteria.
- Wash makeup brushes and sponges after each use.
- Never share makeup or applicators.